- BrightHouse - the biggest rent-to-own operator in the UK - has collapsed, after an influx of compensation claims for selling to people, many on low incomes and difficulty to access credit from mainstream lenders unable to repay and its shops were then shut owing to coronavirus restrictions on retailers.
- Zimbabweans fled towns yesterday to their rural homes for food security over the 21-day Corona lockdown which came into effect last night
- DYNAMOS captain Partson Jaure has a delicate operation to repair a skull fracture he sustained in a car crash last week.
- WHO Africa, says, of the 47 countries in the WHO Africa region 39 nations are now affected by Covid-19
- 'HIGH COURT JUDGE Garainesu Mawadze's son, arrested for murdering a cellphone dealer in Harare last week by slitting his throat'
Reports coming from South Africa have confirmed that Ladysmith Black Mambazo founder Joseph Shabalala has died after a long illness at Eugune Marais Hospital in Pretoria.
Speaking to South African media Ladysmith Black Mamabazo manager said, “Bab’ Shabalala was a legend of this lifetime, and it will take time to raise a person of his calibre. His is the greatest loss to the entertainment industry and to the world. He raised the standard of the iscathamiya and took to international stages where it excelled. His was a global being.”
South African Government
We would like to extend our condolences on the passing of Joseph Shabalala who was the founder of the group Ladysmith Black Mambazo. Ulale ngoxolo Tata ugqatso lwakho ulufezile. #RIPJosephShabalala [Photo: Flicker: Seth Gordon]
View image on Twitter
8:27 AM – Feb 11, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
800 people are talking about this
The South African government has also posted a message on Twitter saying, “We would like to extend our condolences on the passing of Joseph Shabalala who was the founder of the group Ladysmith Black Mambazo. Ulale ngoxolo Tata ugqatso lwakho ulufezile.” – Byo24
WELCOME EVERYONE: 295,159 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 295,159 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,728 likes
Followed by 12,826