- INTERAFRICA BUS FROM BULAWAYO MUTARE; -An Interafrica bus from Bulawayo to Mutare was involved in a head on collision with a UD truck yesterday near Masvingo and six people were killed.
- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
Vicki Momberg has been sentenced to two years in prison after using the kaffir word,’n-word in America’ , 48 times to a black police officer who tried to help her after her car had been broken into at home. The woman was furious that a black officer had attended the scene instead of a white policemen and she made her feelings know through atirade of ‘kaffir’ expletives to the patient cop who let her unleash her foul mouthed volley, 48 times before arrest. She is certainly lucky, because in other tougher states, she could have been swiftly shot by cops for such a foul mouthed tirade. Click on the photo and the video clip explaining what happened will open up. She is the first person to be jailed for using the kaffir word. By Sibusiso Ngwenya