- Basic Instructions Before leaving Earth (Bible 37) ROMANS 2 God's righteous judgement
- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
Vicki Momberg has been sentenced to two years in prison after using the kaffir word,’n-word in America’ , 48 times to a black police officer who tried to help her after her car had been broken into at home. The woman was furious that a black officer had attended the scene instead of a white policemen and she made her feelings know through atirade of ‘kaffir’ expletives to the patient cop who let her unleash her foul mouthed volley, 48 times before arrest. She is certainly lucky, because in other tougher states, she could have been swiftly shot by cops for such a foul mouthed tirade. Click on the photo and the video clip explaining what happened will open up. She is the first person to be jailed for using the kaffir word. By Sibusiso Ngwenya