- UNITED STATES LAUNCHES a five-year $35 million program that will offer services to 250,000 HIV-affected orphans and vulnerable children, 59,500 households, and 15,000 vulnerable youth.
- MURDER: INYATHI MAN (42) , JAILED 17 YEARS FOR KILLING A BAR PATRON in a dispute over 20 cents
- 'MDC ALLIANCE TENDENCY TO DISRESPECT WOMEN IS DISGUSTING'- Zanu-PF Director in the Commissariat, Retired Colonel George Nare
- VP CHIWENGA URGES ZANU PF SUPPORTERS WHO JOINED MDC UNDER MUGABE , to return home and assist in developing Zimbabwe as there is no hope in the opposition.
- SOLDIER ARRESTED AFTER SHOOTING HIS NIECE AND DAUGHTER in a failed attempt to shoot his wife for denying him sex.
Vicki Momberg has been sentenced to two years in prison after using the kaffir word,’n-word in America’ , 48 times to a black police officer who tried to help her after her car had been broken into at home. The woman was furious that a black officer had attended the scene instead of a white policemen and she made her feelings know through atirade of ‘kaffir’ expletives to the patient cop who let her unleash her foul mouthed volley, 48 times before arrest. She is certainly lucky, because in other tougher states, she could have been swiftly shot by cops for such a foul mouthed tirade. Click on the photo and the video clip explaining what happened will open up. She is the first person to be jailed for using the kaffir word. By Sibusiso Ngwenya