- NGWENYAMA "the lion" KING MSWATI III renames Swaziland as the 'the Kingdom of eSwatini' which means the "land of the Swazis'
- 'MDC Alliance major partner, MDC-T is demanding that its partners must step up and show that they deserve constituencies they were allocated in the alliance agreement, because members of the alliance are mere briefcase parties not bringing supporters '
- USA PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP TWEETS "very good news" after 'Rocket man' North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un decision to stop missile launches and shut down its nuclear test site.
- ARSENAL staff and the players were on Friday in a state of profound tears and shock after Wenger disclosed that after 22 years at the helm, this will be his last season as he steps down.
- PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA leaves the Commonwealth summit in Britain, early to deal with "Service Delivery" protests in Mahikeng South Africa
Vicki Momberg has been sentenced to two years in prison after using the kaffir word,’n-word in America’ , 48 times to a black police officer who tried to help her after her car had been broken into at home. The woman was furious that a black officer had attended the scene instead of a white policemen and she made her feelings know through atirade of ‘kaffir’ expletives to the patient cop who let her unleash her foul mouthed volley, 48 times before arrest. She is certainly lucky, because in other tougher states, she could have been swiftly shot by cops for such a foul mouthed tirade. Click on the photo and the video clip explaining what happened will open up. She is the first person to be jailed for using the kaffir word. By Sibusiso Ngwenya