- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
- ETHNICITY ABUSE: Trump tells 4 congresswomen,.. “go back” to the countries they “originally came from” to fix their respective gvts and crime issues"
- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
Five people were killed in a road accident some 15 km from Chinhoyi along the Chinhoyi-Chegutu road early this morning.
The five were travelling in a Toyota Wish vehicle whose driver is said to have lost control of the car before it overturned and rolled.
According to police spokesperson for Mashonaland West Inspector Clemence Mabgweazara, the accident victims’ bodies were discovered strewn at the scene of the accident by an informant.
The real cause of the accident remains unknown, but there is evidence the vehicle rolled before throwing away the car occupants 20 metres from the road.
The deceased include four adult males and a woman.
Inspector Mabgweazara said police have since identified the accident victims, but were yet to inform their next of kin.
Source – zbc