- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
Five people were killed in a road accident some 15 km from Chinhoyi along the Chinhoyi-Chegutu road early this morning.
The five were travelling in a Toyota Wish vehicle whose driver is said to have lost control of the car before it overturned and rolled.
According to police spokesperson for Mashonaland West Inspector Clemence Mabgweazara, the accident victims’ bodies were discovered strewn at the scene of the accident by an informant.
The real cause of the accident remains unknown, but there is evidence the vehicle rolled before throwing away the car occupants 20 metres from the road.
The deceased include four adult males and a woman.
Inspector Mabgweazara said police have since identified the accident victims, but were yet to inform their next of kin.
Source – zbc