- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
Five people were killed in a road accident some 15 km from Chinhoyi along the Chinhoyi-Chegutu road early this morning.
The five were travelling in a Toyota Wish vehicle whose driver is said to have lost control of the car before it overturned and rolled.
According to police spokesperson for Mashonaland West Inspector Clemence Mabgweazara, the accident victims’ bodies were discovered strewn at the scene of the accident by an informant.
The real cause of the accident remains unknown, but there is evidence the vehicle rolled before throwing away the car occupants 20 metres from the road.
The deceased include four adult males and a woman.
Inspector Mabgweazara said police have since identified the accident victims, but were yet to inform their next of kin.
Source – zbc