- ZIMBABWEAN TWINS, JAILED 14 AND 15 YEARS FOR RAPING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING an 11-year-old girl over a period of several months in UK
- ARTISANAL MINERS, ATTACKED AND INJURED EIGHT PEOPLE WITH MACHETES IN ESIGODINI IN A a three-day gold war that saw two alleged gold barons being arrested.
- SO , ZEC CHAIRPERSON JUSTICE PRISCILLA CHIGUMBA HAS A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ZANU PF CABINET MINISTER Winston Chitando. This presents a clear conflict of interest: if Zanu PF loses the election her lover will lose his job. She must do the right thing and resign. Ndatenda
- DOMBOSHAVA MAN ( 38) ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTEMPTING to kill his three children by poisoning them.
- BULAWAYO MAN ARRESTED FOR ASSAULTING WIFE AND SHAVING HER HEAD WITH AN OKAPI KNIFE after she followed him to a sports bet shop to stop him from "wasting money."
Five soldiers reportedly went on rampage in Birkdale farm Mvurwi and assaulted nineteen families before ordering them to set their houses on fire on Thursday afternoon (yesterday).
Sources familiar with the incident allege that a strong member of the Lacoste Charm Chigwida hired soldiers who went to Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) Mvurwi with an eviction order from High court and went jointly with police officers to harass the victims.
“Five soldiers came with ZRP officers with eviction order from High court, the order had been down played by the Mugabe regime previously.
“Chigwida hired soldiers who came in rage and assaulted 19 families before ordering them to burn their houses,” explained the source.
Chigwida is a member of Lacoste who had been side-lined by the Generation 40 when they were in power, but it is now pay back time for the G40 members in Birkdale.
Ironically ZANU PF leadership in the farm has issued a complaint against ZRP which they sent to Officer Commanding Guruve district Faith Thlomani yet Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA) was at the fore front of the attack.
Meanwhile, Mashonaland Central has been described by the acting chairman Kazembe Kazembe as the manufacturing plant of the G40 hence a lot of people are being victimized by members of the army.
In December last year a former CIO operative Matthew Dickson Zimba (59) was victimized by soldiers over land dispute in the same farm. Ndou Paul, Byo24News