- BRITAIN actually demanded Zimbabwe independence and majority rule before Zanu PF
- US warns of potential terror attacks in Sandton Johannesburg South Africa on the weekend of 29/10/22
- US AND UK dismiss Zimbabwe anti sanctions protests that took place on Tuesday
- 'ZIMBABWE ARMY SOLDIER' shot outside Russian Embassy in Harare.
- UK POPULATION size is 68,708,659. In 7 weeks, UK has had 3 Prime Ministers, one after the other , Boris Johnson, Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak
Five soldiers reportedly went on rampage in Birkdale farm Mvurwi and assaulted nineteen families before ordering them to set their houses on fire on Thursday afternoon (yesterday).
Sources familiar with the incident allege that a strong member of the Lacoste Charm Chigwida hired soldiers who went to Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) Mvurwi with an eviction order from High court and went jointly with police officers to harass the victims.
“Five soldiers came with ZRP officers with eviction order from High court, the order had been down played by the Mugabe regime previously.
“Chigwida hired soldiers who came in rage and assaulted 19 families before ordering them to burn their houses,” explained the source.
Chigwida is a member of Lacoste who had been side-lined by the Generation 40 when they were in power, but it is now pay back time for the G40 members in Birkdale.
Ironically ZANU PF leadership in the farm has issued a complaint against ZRP which they sent to Officer Commanding Guruve district Faith Thlomani yet Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA) was at the fore front of the attack.
Meanwhile, Mashonaland Central has been described by the acting chairman Kazembe Kazembe as the manufacturing plant of the G40 hence a lot of people are being victimized by members of the army.
In December last year a former CIO operative Matthew Dickson Zimba (59) was victimized by soldiers over land dispute in the same farm. Ndou Paul, Byo24News