- 'MDC-T Spokesperson Obert Gutu banned from setting foot at the party's Harvest House headquarters by a group of party youths calling themselves The Vanguard'
- Zimbabwe is experiencing a new beginning aimed at achieving political and economic gain. The media are powerful growth accelerators if handled correctly and we the media have the power to bring positive change
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) has appointed Ms Faith Mazani as its new Commissioner-General with effect from 1 February 2018
- "MDC T being the largest opposition must lead by example in picking a leader. As per MDC T Constitution elect leaders at Congress and not handpick them?'-Temba Mliswa
- It is reported that Movement for Democratic Change (MDC T) treasurer, former Chimanimani member of parliament Roy Bennett and his wife‚ Heather‚ died today in a helicopter crash in Canada.
Five soldiers reportedly went on rampage in Birkdale farm Mvurwi and assaulted nineteen families before ordering them to set their houses on fire on Thursday afternoon (yesterday).
Sources familiar with the incident allege that a strong member of the Lacoste Charm Chigwida hired soldiers who went to Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) Mvurwi with an eviction order from High court and went jointly with police officers to harass the victims.
“Five soldiers came with ZRP officers with eviction order from High court, the order had been down played by the Mugabe regime previously.
“Chigwida hired soldiers who came in rage and assaulted 19 families before ordering them to burn their houses,” explained the source.
Chigwida is a member of Lacoste who had been side-lined by the Generation 40 when they were in power, but it is now pay back time for the G40 members in Birkdale.
Ironically ZANU PF leadership in the farm has issued a complaint against ZRP which they sent to Officer Commanding Guruve district Faith Thlomani yet Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA) was at the fore front of the attack.
Meanwhile, Mashonaland Central has been described by the acting chairman Kazembe Kazembe as the manufacturing plant of the G40 hence a lot of people are being victimized by members of the army.
In December last year a former CIO operative Matthew Dickson Zimba (59) was victimized by soldiers over land dispute in the same farm. Ndou Paul, Byo24News