- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
He was jailed by regional magistrate Mr Hosea Mujaya who slapped Undenge with four years’ imprisonment effectively two and half years in prison and 18 months conditionally suspended on condition of good behaviour, for handpicking a public relations company Fruitful Communications, owned by Zanu PF , Mugabe Apologist Psychology Maziwisa and Oscar Pambuka pictured here , for the Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) deal without going to tender. ZPC went on to pay US$12 000. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya