- BUS DRIVER HIJACKS AND SETS SCHOOL BUS alight full of handcuffed children 'in retaliation' for migrant drownings
- CYCLONE IDAI VICTIMS (St Charles Lwanga High School students stranded with corpses)
- A woman (67) 'serial stowaway' sneaked past Chicago airport security, and boarded a plane to London without a ticket.
- MDC Alliance dismantling patriarchy towards a people’s movement, and promoting an inclusive people's movement that honours and respects women
- CYCLONE IDAI 300 bodies floating in water, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
He was jailed by regional magistrate Mr Hosea Mujaya who slapped Undenge with four years’ imprisonment effectively two and half years in prison and 18 months conditionally suspended on condition of good behaviour, for handpicking a public relations company Fruitful Communications, owned by Zanu PF , Mugabe Apologist Psychology Maziwisa and Oscar Pambuka pictured here , for the Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) deal without going to tender. ZPC went on to pay US$12 000. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya