- SOUTH AFRICA Johannesburg mayor now understands why former Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe banned NGOs (Non Governmental Organisations)
- COP SAYS president Mnangagwa went up to grade 7 level and he will arrest ‘Zanu-PF supporters as they cause suffering, if they enter a police camp whilst wearing Zanu-PF regalia .
- NELSON CHAMISA says "Adopt a single African currency, a visa free Africa , build strong security, communication, media, economic and financial support systems and institutions"
- ZIMBABWE, which is under United States sanctions, receives 18 helicopters from a sanctioned Russian state entity, Rostec
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA MAY be impeached after Zimbabwe's general elections in August 2023.
FORMER FINANCIAL GAZETTE EDITOR Sunsleey Chamunorwa has died
Posting on Twitter Mukundu said, “Sad to hear about the death of Mukoma Sunsleey Chamunorwa former editor of @FingazLive an affable character who groomed as many of us and a good friend even as we were junior reporters.”
Chamunorwa who was renowned for his hard-hitting editorials and commentaries at the helm of the Financial Gazette, was suspended in 2007 over a story reportedly involving the business interests of a then powerful ruling ZANU PF official. Chamunorwa was suspended by the then Chief Executive Officer Jacob Chisese following publication of a story linking top Zanu officials among them, the then Governor for Mashonaland East Province, Ray Kaukonde to lucrative security contracts at the former Harare International Airport. Source – Byo24News