- MDC-T S-G MWONZORA locked up the party’s headquarters yesterday, following a Court ruling that declared Dr Thokozani Khupe the legitimate leader of the opposition and that the party should go back to its 2014 structures before calling for a congress in 90 days.
- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
Mrs Divaris died in the early hours of Saturday morning at the Trauma Centre where she had been hospitalised.
Family spokesperson Dimitri Divaris says the family has suffered a great loss.
The modelling industry has been paying tribute to Kiki, as she was affectionately known, with Miss Zimbabwe Trust chairperson Mrs Marry Chiwenga describing her as a mother, mentor and conqueror who worked hard to make the dreams of young girls come true.
Former Miss Zimbabwe for 2004, Osley Muringai Matsikinyeri says Kiki was a formidable woman, a great mother, respected member of her community and a philanthropist of note.
Kiki, a former Miss Zimbabwe, was one of the most prominent figures of the Greek community in the country.
Mourners are gathered at Number 68 Churchill Avenue in Alexandra Park.
Burial arrangements will be announced in due course.