- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
Grace Mugabe, is implicated together with several allies, and a Chinese associate in organised crime that caused hundreds of elephants to suffer cyanide poisoning,
The jumbos had their tusks removed, ivory stock piles disappeared, as ivory factories in Harare carved the ivory loot before , before export permits were forged by the criminal caucus
Documents and evidence are now in place and ready for authorities inluding the no nonsense Zacc to institute investigations and effect arrests. This could eventually open doors for Zimbabwe to recover the much needed stolen US$15 billion that was looted by Mugabe. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya