- 'MDC-T Spokesperson Obert Gutu banned from setting foot at the party's Harvest House headquarters by a group of party youths calling themselves The Vanguard'
- Zimbabwe is experiencing a new beginning aimed at achieving political and economic gain. The media are powerful growth accelerators if handled correctly and we the media have the power to bring positive change
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) has appointed Ms Faith Mazani as its new Commissioner-General with effect from 1 February 2018
- "MDC T being the largest opposition must lead by example in picking a leader. As per MDC T Constitution elect leaders at Congress and not handpick them?'-Temba Mliswa
- It is reported that Movement for Democratic Change (MDC T) treasurer, former Chimanimani member of parliament Roy Bennett and his wife‚ Heather‚ died today in a helicopter crash in Canada.
Grace Mugabe, is implicated together with several allies, and a Chinese associate in organised crime that caused hundreds of elephants to suffer cyanide poisoning,
The jumbos had their tusks removed, ivory stock piles disappeared, as ivory factories in Harare carved the ivory loot before , before export permits were forged by the criminal caucus
Documents and evidence are now in place and ready for authorities inluding the no nonsense Zacc to institute investigations and effect arrests. This could eventually open doors for Zimbabwe to recover the much needed stolen US$15 billion that was looted by Mugabe. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya