- CIRCUS: NELSON CHAMISA SAYS HE HAS THE SOLUTIONS TO ZIMBABWE'S ECONOMIC CRISIS and has demanded that the government reverses and refunds Zimbabweans all the money they lost to government through the new tax regime, which deducts two cents on every dollar for electronic transactions.
- DEPOSED EX PRESIDENT MUGABE'S SON IN LAW Simbarashe Chikore (41) has appeared before Harare Provincial Magistrate Elisha Singano on allegations of kidnapping after handing himself in to himself to the police accompanied by his lawyer Jonathan Samukange.
- NORTON MP, Mnangagwa and Mutasa's nephew Temba Mliswa says President Emmerson Mnangagwa must take back the finance ministry from Finance minister Mthuli Ncube as the former Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa was far much better.
- FINANCE and Economic Development Minister Professor Mthuli Ncube has dumped Acie Mutumanje Lumumba, as chairman of the Communications Taskforce in the ministry, three days after his appointment.
- FOUR RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE (RBZ) DIRECTORS SUSPENDED after allegations of crimes ranging from off-the-books bond notes to corrupt allocation of foreign currency and running a foreign currency cartel.
Grace Mugabe, is implicated together with several allies, and a Chinese associate in organised crime that caused hundreds of elephants to suffer cyanide poisoning,
The jumbos had their tusks removed, ivory stock piles disappeared, as ivory factories in Harare carved the ivory loot before , before export permits were forged by the criminal caucus
Documents and evidence are now in place and ready for authorities inluding the no nonsense Zacc to institute investigations and effect arrests. This could eventually open doors for Zimbabwe to recover the much needed stolen US$15 billion that was looted by Mugabe. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya