- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S dire economic situation is impacting negatively on the economic and social rights of millions'-United Nations
Grace Mugabe, is implicated together with several allies, and a Chinese associate in organised crime that caused hundreds of elephants to suffer cyanide poisoning,
The jumbos had their tusks removed, ivory stock piles disappeared, as ivory factories in Harare carved the ivory loot before , before export permits were forged by the criminal caucus
Documents and evidence are now in place and ready for authorities inluding the no nonsense Zacc to institute investigations and effect arrests. This could eventually open doors for Zimbabwe to recover the much needed stolen US$15 billion that was looted by Mugabe. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya