- A 19-YEAR-OLD BULAWAYO DOMESTIC WORKER FOUGHT OFF two knife-wielding men and sent them fleeing after they broke into a house and tried to rape her and her employer's daughters aged seven and 14 years,
- MDC-T National Council, the Supreme-decision-making body in between Congresses met today deliberated on key issues affecting the partyand fired the MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe
- MUGABE:-BLAME NDEBELES, ZAPU AND ZIPRA FOR GUKURAHUNDI
- The Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ) Secretary - General Mr Raymond Majongwe has threatened to take the government to court for failing to address hunger and schooling equipment for school children after 38 years of independence.
- MDC-T NATIONAL CHAIRMAN LOVEMORE MOYO, YESTERDAY QUIT BOTH HIS POSITION AND MDC T PARTY citing, among other issues, what he called the unconstitutional power grab by leader Mr Nelson Chamisa.
Grace Mugabe, is implicated together with several allies, and a Chinese associate in organised crime that caused hundreds of elephants to suffer cyanide poisoning,
The jumbos had their tusks removed, ivory stock piles disappeared, as ivory factories in Harare carved the ivory loot before , before export permits were forged by the criminal caucus
Documents and evidence are now in place and ready for authorities inluding the no nonsense Zacc to institute investigations and effect arrests. This could eventually open doors for Zimbabwe to recover the much needed stolen US$15 billion that was looted by Mugabe. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya