- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
- FAR RIGHT GROUP BRITAIN FIRST an anti immigration group has been fined £44,200 by the election watchdog for failing to follow “basic” financial laws.
- "Met Uebert Angel, a televangelist and businessman, who is founder of Spirit Embassy in the UK and Bro" President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni on Twitter.
- MDC LEADER NELSON CHAMISA wants to force Mnangagwa to the negotiating table and to lead Zimbabwe's transition to a 'new dispensation'.
Former soccer star of the year – Charles Sibanda survived a car crush on Sunday and is currently hospitalised at Mpilo Central Hospital.
Information gleaned by Bulawayo24.com indicate that Sibanda, a How Mine player broke his ribs when a car he was in was involved in an accident along Nketa Drive in Bulawayo.
This comes weeks after his former Highlanders team-mate Mthulisi Maphosa survived a horrifying accident after his car Honda CVR burst the front tyre after hitting a pothole.by Thobekile Zhou. source-bulawayo24
photo-Charles Sibanda-nehanda radio