- COMMAND HEALTH:President Mnangagwa has appointed RTD Gen VP Chiwenga as Minister of Health and Childcare with immediate effect.
- 'OFFENCE-DRIVING WHILE BLACK'- UK COPS STOP BLACK PLAYER for driving posh car
- ZANU PF Secretary for Administration Obert Mpofu who had said, "Hashtags come and go, but ZANU PF (@ZANUPF_Official) endures beyond the trending. Actually, we are the trend-setter. Above all, #ZimbabweanLivesMatter in the heart of ZANU PF's existence. This will remain beyond the trending."
- BEITBRIDGE Border Post closed yesterday after 5 Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) employees, tested positive for COVID-19
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, ZANU PF Harare South MP Tongai Mnangagwa tests Covid-19 positive
Former soccer star of the year – Charles Sibanda survived a car crush on Sunday and is currently hospitalised at Mpilo Central Hospital.
Information gleaned by Bulawayo24.com indicate that Sibanda, a How Mine player broke his ribs when a car he was in was involved in an accident along Nketa Drive in Bulawayo.
This comes weeks after his former Highlanders team-mate Mthulisi Maphosa survived a horrifying accident after his car Honda CVR burst the front tyre after hitting a pothole.by Thobekile Zhou. source-bulawayo24
photo-Charles Sibanda-nehanda radio