- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
FORMER Star FM programmes manager Tichafa Matambanadzo has been summoned to appear in court over fraud charges that were initially raised against him five years ago.
Popularly known as Tich Mataz, Matambanadzo, who now works for the rival ZiFM Stereo, is accused of defrauding Star FM of $60 000 by allegedly diverting advertising revenue to his two private firms, Hamtec and Onesay Investments, after misrepresenting to clients that Star FM did not have the capacity to produce certain programmes.
Mataz would allegedly create documents using Star FM letterheads purporting that the radio station had authorised Hamtec and Onesay to secure advertisements on its behalf.
The alleged offence was committed between June 25, 2012 and May 15, 2013 and some of the organisations caught up in the alleged scam include OK Zimbabwe and the European Union’s Harare office.
The two clients approached Mataz’s companies and placed advertisements, which were produced and broadcast by Star FM on different occasions before the alleged scam was unearthed.
In the OK Zimbabwe deal, the radio station was prejudiced of $47 166 and in European Union Harare deal, the company reportedly lost $9 904.
Matambanadzo is expected to appear before a Harare magistrate on January 19 next year.
Peter Kachirika appeared for the State. By Desmond Chingarande. newsday