- BRITAIN actually demanded Zimbabwe independence and majority rule before Zanu PF
- US warns of potential terror attacks in Sandton Johannesburg South Africa on the weekend of 29/10/22
- US AND UK dismiss Zimbabwe anti sanctions protests that took place on Tuesday
- 'ZIMBABWE ARMY SOLDIER' shot outside Russian Embassy in Harare.
- UK POPULATION size is 68,708,659. In 7 weeks, UK has had 3 Prime Ministers, one after the other , Boris Johnson, Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak
Brave protest by student activist Tonderai Dombo, demanding jobs as Mugabe presided over UZ graduation. He was arrested. An online media watchdog in Zimbabwe has confirmed reports of the detention on Thursday of a student leader who held up a placard demanding jobs during a graduation ceremony at the University of Zimbabwe.
“Brave protest by student activist Tonderai Dombo, demanding jobs as Mugabe presided over UZ graduation. He was arrested,” tweeted @ZimMediaReview.
Separate sources claimed that agents of the Central Intelligence Organisation were behind his arrest. This, however, had not yet been confirmed.
Dombo was believed to have been the head of the Student Representative Council at the university, which controversially awarded Mugabe’s wife Grace a PhD two years ago. source-Bulawayo24