- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
Brave protest by student activist Tonderai Dombo, demanding jobs as Mugabe presided over UZ graduation. He was arrested. An online media watchdog in Zimbabwe has confirmed reports of the detention on Thursday of a student leader who held up a placard demanding jobs during a graduation ceremony at the University of Zimbabwe.
“Brave protest by student activist Tonderai Dombo, demanding jobs as Mugabe presided over UZ graduation. He was arrested,” tweeted @ZimMediaReview.
Separate sources claimed that agents of the Central Intelligence Organisation were behind his arrest. This, however, had not yet been confirmed.
Dombo was believed to have been the head of the Student Representative Council at the university, which controversially awarded Mugabe’s wife Grace a PhD two years ago. source-Bulawayo24