- ZIMBABWEAN, UK CHILDREN'S HOMES worker Tatenda Shoniwa groomed girl, 17, into sex.
- BULAWAYO BOY SCOUTS TROOP LEADER accused of sexually abusing young boys for the past 40 years.
- A GLOBAL study has ranked Zimbabwe's education as one of the most expensive, which is leading to a rise in school dropouts.
- ZANU-PF MP DEMANDS 'ChineseMustGo' police operation
- ZIMBABWE'S MILITARY in embarrassing outing at Russia's army games
Former Zanu PF stalwart and Masvingo Provincial Affairs minister Kudakwashe Bhasikiti has not given up his fight against government’s “misrule” and has urged youths to register as voters and vote out President Robert Mugabe’s regime in the 2018 elections.
Bhasikiti was kicked out of government and ruling party structures this year alongside over 100 former Zanu PF officials linked to ex-Vice-President Joice Mujuru’s alleged plot to unseat Mugabe.
The Constitutional Court last week dismissed his application to challenge his dismissal from Zanu PF. – Source-newsday