- INTERVIEW:-Second Zimbabwe Republic has captured Judiciary.
- KASUKUWERE DECLARES HIMSELF A THORN IN THE FLESH of Zanu PF and dares Mnangagwa to arrest him.
- Khupe allegedly reveals that the MDC-T received assistance from the state
- Mary Mliswa targets rivals in Zanu PF purging spree
- COVID: NEW ZEALAND PM JACINDA ARDERN cancels wedding amid Omichron wave.
Former Zanu PF stalwart and Masvingo Provincial Affairs minister Kudakwashe Bhasikiti has not given up his fight against government’s “misrule” and has urged youths to register as voters and vote out President Robert Mugabe’s regime in the 2018 elections.
Bhasikiti was kicked out of government and ruling party structures this year alongside over 100 former Zanu PF officials linked to ex-Vice-President Joice Mujuru’s alleged plot to unseat Mugabe.
The Constitutional Court last week dismissed his application to challenge his dismissal from Zanu PF. – Source-newsday