- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
Four men broke into the fired Deputy minister Mutodi;s Borrowdale house and stole 30 pairs of designer suits worth US$11 000.
State paper Herald reported that the thieves, Denver and Cosmos Zvomuya, Fidelis Martin Mandaza and Pardon Magombo, were arrested and have since appeared in court charged with theft.
They are said to have admitted to the charges when they appeared before Harare magistrate Sheunesu Matowa. – Byo24News