- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Mr Delahousse said all over the world, evil had been happening as innocent people were being killed and the French government had been working tirelessly on thwarting the assassinations.
“Here in Zimbabwe, a mother, a wife and her two kids are mourning a husband and father who has not returned home because one afternoon he was abducted by yet unidentified people,” he said.
“I do not know that man, all I know is that he was peaceful and fighting with his words to express his ideas. Some people took him for that and he has not been found. This man has become a symbol, I will not let him down.”
Itai Dzamara, who is an MDC-T activist and journalist was reported missing mid-March this year and there has been speculation by the opposition party and the Western countries on his disappearance.
MDC-T leader Mr Morgan Tsvangirai was quoted while addressing a press conference in Harare after the incident saying Dzamara had been abducted by Zanu-PF officials, but failed to provide evidence.
Mr Tsvangirai claimed that Dzamara had been abducted from a hair salon and driven away in an Isuzu vehicle with five unknown men on board.
How he ended up linking the “five unknown men” to Zanu-PF remains a mystery since in the same breath he admitted that no one knew the men.
Police investigations to establish Dzamara’s whereabouts are currently underway. by Abigail Mawonde. Source: the herald