- BREAKING NEWS: High Court judge Christopher Dube-Banda orders VP Rtd Chiwenga ordered to return children to his estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa-Chiwenga within 24 hours
- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
Sceptics had questioned the motive as to why it passed through Zimbabwe from South Africa en route to Zambia.
The 10 military personnel from France—including one woman—aboard the flight, were not injured after one of the aircraft’s engines and a gearbox developed faults.
Diplomatic sources said the plane was scheduled to refuel in Harare where they also wanted to leave “something” for the French embassy.
Military sources said the plane was cleared to use Zimbabwe’s airspace.
The captain of the plane, whose name could not be established, also had a diplomatic passport. By Tatenda Chitagu. source-newsday