- COMMAND HEALTH:President Mnangagwa has appointed RTD Gen VP Chiwenga as Minister of Health and Childcare with immediate effect.
- 'OFFENCE-DRIVING WHILE BLACK'- UK COPS STOP BLACK PLAYER for driving posh car
- ZANU PF Secretary for Administration Obert Mpofu who had said, "Hashtags come and go, but ZANU PF (@ZANUPF_Official) endures beyond the trending. Actually, we are the trend-setter. Above all, #ZimbabweanLivesMatter in the heart of ZANU PF's existence. This will remain beyond the trending."
- BEITBRIDGE Border Post closed yesterday after 5 Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) employees, tested positive for COVID-19
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, ZANU PF Harare South MP Tongai Mnangagwa tests Covid-19 positive
Sceptics had questioned the motive as to why it passed through Zimbabwe from South Africa en route to Zambia.
The 10 military personnel from France—including one woman—aboard the flight, were not injured after one of the aircraft’s engines and a gearbox developed faults.
Diplomatic sources said the plane was scheduled to refuel in Harare where they also wanted to leave “something” for the French embassy.
Military sources said the plane was cleared to use Zimbabwe’s airspace.
The captain of the plane, whose name could not be established, also had a diplomatic passport. By Tatenda Chitagu. source-newsday