- FULL TEXT: CIO MINISTER OWEN NCUBE fires warning shots at MDC, saying the opposition MDC is smuggling guns into Zimbabwe and training violent militias to overthrow the government.
- AFTER THE LAWLESS BREACH OF LAW, WHERE ZANU PF FORCIBLY GRABBED FARMS 20 YEARS AGO, here is a full statement by MDC youths occupying Harvest House MDC head quarters in the same lawless manner.
- Coronavirus: UK schools, colleges and nurseries to close from Friday until further notice,
- THE process of exhumation and reburials of the over 20,000 Gukurahundi Genocide graves is illegal, in violation of sections 110 and 111 of the Criminal Law (Codification and Reform) Act, which criminalises interference with graves and human remains and is no different from tampering with evidence in a crime. The perpetrators of the inhumane gukurahundi genocide must face justice for their crimes against humanity! Sibusiso Ngwenya
- 'NO ONE IS GOING TO SAVE ZIMBABWEANS but themselves', says Simba Makoni (SAM) who is regarded as one of the best ministers to preside over Zimbabwe's Treasury.
Fuel has risen from $7.55 to $9.01 per litre and diesel from $7.22 to $9.06 per litre due to FOB price movements and the revised duty regime
WASHINGTON — The Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority (ZERA) has increased petrol and diesel prices, just a few days following similar increases in a nation devastated by a declining economy.
In a statement, ZERA said with immediate effect the price of petrol has been increased from $7.55 to $9.01 per litre and diesel from $7.22 to $9.06 per litre.
According to the state-controlled energy entity, “the changes in the fuel process are due to FOB (Free on Board) price movements and the revised duty regime … Operator may however, sell at prices below the cap depending on their trading advantages.”
The prices of petrol and diesel have been going up almost every week in Zimbabwe currently experiencing serious foreign currency shortages.
VOA Studio 7 was unable to get a comment from ZERA and state officials.
Independent commentators said the fuel price increases are set to have a huge impact on the prices of basic commodities, which have been unstable following the phasing out of multiple currencies system in Zimbabwe, almost a month ago. VOA
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 210,695 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,287 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,676 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,970 likes22,969 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,413 people