- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
As the economic situation in Zimbabwe continues to deteriorate beyond comprehension, the Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority (Zera) has raised the price of petrol and diesel by ZWL$0,29 and ZWL$0,18, respectively, with immediate effect in line with the fall of the local currency against the United States dollar.
www.newzimbabwevision , says, Zimbabweans must brace for the guaranteed effect of a fuel price increase, which is an increase in all costs including transport, food and accomodation. Zimbabweans have no excuse for sitting back and accepting the collapse of the economy under Mnangagwa. We the people of Zimbabwe must all go out peacefully into the streets, grind the system to a staop, make Zimbabwe an ungovernable state and force Mnangagwa along with his militarised regime out. We cannot accept the collapse of Service Delivery in education, health care, transport, electricity, employment, housing, the lack of human rights, no respect for the rule of law, unresolved gukurahundi and missing activists issues, while the regime enjoy the proceeds of crime they gained from looting Zimbabwe. DISCUSS! More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya