- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
As the economic situation in Zimbabwe continues to deteriorate beyond comprehension, the Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority (Zera) has raised the price of petrol and diesel by ZWL$0,29 and ZWL$0,18, respectively, with immediate effect in line with the fall of the local currency against the United States dollar.
www.newzimbabwevision , says, Zimbabweans must brace for the guaranteed effect of a fuel price increase, which is an increase in all costs including transport, food and accomodation. Zimbabweans have no excuse for sitting back and accepting the collapse of the economy under Mnangagwa. We the people of Zimbabwe must all go out peacefully into the streets, grind the system to a staop, make Zimbabwe an ungovernable state and force Mnangagwa along with his militarised regime out. We cannot accept the collapse of Service Delivery in education, health care, transport, electricity, employment, housing, the lack of human rights, no respect for the rule of law, unresolved gukurahundi and missing activists issues, while the regime enjoy the proceeds of crime they gained from looting Zimbabwe. DISCUSS! More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya