- 'CHAMISA IS STAGE MANAGING , TO DRAW SYMPATHY FROM OTHER OPPOSITION POLITICIANS , who were now allegedly withdrawing from the MDC alliance and going back to their original parties'-Emmerson Mnangagwa
- CHAMISA'S COURT CHALLENGE AGAINST MNANGAGWA election victory will be heard on the 22nd of August 2018 at 10:00am.
- US SINGER 'QUEEN OF SOUL' ARETHA FRANKLIN (76) HAS DIED AFTER BATTLING CANCER The US singer, whose career spanned seven decades, passed away at her home in Detroit, Michigan, on Thursday, surrounded by her family.
- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA'S SECURITY HAS BEEN BEEFED UP, at all public functions, and all dignitaries, including his Zimbabwe government Cabinet ministers, have to be frisked by his Mnangwa's aides before they take seats near him.
- BREAKING NEWS: ZANU PF TO USE ITS MAJORITY IN PARLIAMENT TO MAKE NUMEROUS CONSTITUTIONAL CHANGES, including raising the minimum age for presidential aspirants from the current 40 year to 55, effectively making Chamisa (40) only eligible for Zimbabwe's presidential office in 2033.
G40 who were expelled from Zanu-PF are reportedly regrouping and launching the New Patriotic Front (NPF) to contest 2018 elections.
Members of the G40 faction who were expelled from Zanu-PF are reportedly regrouping and expected to launch a political outfit, New Patriotic Front (NPF), which is expected to contest in this year general election.
According a consultation document being circulated, NPF said the political ground was ripe for the urgent formation of a new nationalist, patriotic, democratic, inclusive and progressive movement for victims of human rights violations and selective application of the law by the “coup and illegitimate government”.
It also claimed that political neutrals were dissatisfied with the failure by existing political parties, especially in opposition ranks, to provide leadership to reverse the coup.
G40 was a faction within the ruling party and were led by former first lady Grace Mugabe and some of its key members were Patrick Zhuwao, Jonathan Moyo, Saviour Kasukuwere and Phelekezela Mphoko.
Some of the cabinet ministers who were expelled from the ruling party on allegations of being members of the G40 are Walter Mzembi, legislators Tapiwa Matangaidze, Paul Chimedza, Anastancia Ndlovu, Makhosini Hlongwane, Samuel Undenge, Daniel Shumba, Sarah Mahoka, Jeppy Jaboon, Wonder Mashange and Shadreck Mashayamombe.
Mzembi has since said he was quitting politics.
Source – byo24