- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
G40 who were expelled from Zanu-PF are reportedly regrouping and launching the New Patriotic Front (NPF) to contest 2018 elections.
Members of the G40 faction who were expelled from Zanu-PF are reportedly regrouping and expected to launch a political outfit, New Patriotic Front (NPF), which is expected to contest in this year general election.
According a consultation document being circulated, NPF said the political ground was ripe for the urgent formation of a new nationalist, patriotic, democratic, inclusive and progressive movement for victims of human rights violations and selective application of the law by the “coup and illegitimate government”.
It also claimed that political neutrals were dissatisfied with the failure by existing political parties, especially in opposition ranks, to provide leadership to reverse the coup.
G40 was a faction within the ruling party and were led by former first lady Grace Mugabe and some of its key members were Patrick Zhuwao, Jonathan Moyo, Saviour Kasukuwere and Phelekezela Mphoko.
Some of the cabinet ministers who were expelled from the ruling party on allegations of being members of the G40 are Walter Mzembi, legislators Tapiwa Matangaidze, Paul Chimedza, Anastancia Ndlovu, Makhosini Hlongwane, Samuel Undenge, Daniel Shumba, Sarah Mahoka, Jeppy Jaboon, Wonder Mashange and Shadreck Mashayamombe.
Mzembi has since said he was quitting politics.
Source – byo24