- 'IF ZIMBABWE'S OPPOSITION FEEL ELECTORAL PROCESSES ARE BEING VIOLATED, THEY SHOULD SEEK LEGAL JUSTICE, NOT MAKE UNREASONABLE DEMANDS'- chairperson of The Elders, Kofi Annan
- SHOCKING: CHAMISA SITS IDLY, AS HIS SECURITY ASSAULT AN MDC ALLIANCE CANDIDATE (76) SPRAY CHEMICAL INTO HIS EYES, THROW AWAY HIS KEYS AND LEAVE HIM HELPLESSLY WRITHING IN PAIN ALONE IN THE BUSH:
- FORMER ENERGY MINISTER, SAMUEL UNDENGE has been jailed four years’ imprisonment, for abuse of public office.
- ZIMBABWE'S 31 JULY 2018 ELECTIONS -LAND IS AT STAKE 'Don't lose sleep over demos... opposition is making unnecessary noise', says Zim president at a'whites only' rally at Borrowdale race course in Harare.
- ZIMBABWEAN TWINS, JAILED 14 AND 15 YEARS FOR RAPING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING an 11-year-old girl over a period of several months in UK
Generations Legacy actor Rapulana Seiphemo is likely to be charged with two counts of murder and attempted murder.
This was said by Jody van Zyl, a survivor of the accident that killed his brother Donovan van Zyl (24) and his brother-in-law Jerry Coertze (28) last Sunday night.
One of the two passengers in Seiphemo’s car also died. The other one was in hospital at the time of going to press.
“This man must be charged with two counts of murder for killing my brother and our brother-in-law. He must also be charged with attempted murder for trying to kill me,” said Jody. Source: Sowetan Sunday World
Photo-timeslive-Rapulana Seiphemo, Generations actor