- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
“Ginimbi” who was granted $10 000 bail after 2 week imprisonment has been arrested on a fresh charge in court today where he had gone for routine remand for another matter in which he was recently granted bail by the High court.
Kadungure was last week granted $10 000 bail after a two-week stint in remand prison. He is facing fraud charges for allegedly undervaluing excise duty for a Bentley Continental GT to the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra).
On the fresh charge, Ginimbi is accused of forging documents which he used to import a Rolls Royce from South Africa thereby prejudicing Zimra US$90 260.10 for unpaid duty.
Hararae regional magistrate Mr Hosea Mujaya then freed Ginimbi on $5000 bail. As part of his bail conditions, he was ordered to report to police twice a month. He was also ordered to continue residing at his given address and not to interfere with State witnesses. herald
WELCOME EVERYONE: 297,638 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 297,638 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,766 likes
Followed by 12,851