- Basic Instructions Before leaving Earth (Bible 37) ROMANS 2 God's righteous judgement
- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
GLOBAL ALLIES, US, FRANCE AND BRITAIN are reportedly likely to launching a military strike as early as the end of this week against Syria, possibly with France in the lead rather than the US and send out a global message on unity about enforcing the prohibitions on chemical weapons and counter Syria’s political and military support from Russia and Iran’
The real risk is that Russian military are on the ground in Syria and there is a potential of the allies military strike hitting a Russian entity and sparking amuch more serious, threat or global war.
This came as the US President Donald Trump promised a “forceful” response, and he along with his Defence Secretary, James Mattis, cancelled travel plans this week in response to an alleged chemical attack in Syria.
Russian representative has said, “I would once again beseech you to refrain from the plans that you’re currently developing,” Moscow’s UN envoy Vasily Nebenzia said on Tuesday.
He warned the US that it will “bear responsibility” for any “illegal military adventure” it carries out.
President Bashar al-Assad’s Syrian government receives military support from Russia and denies using any chemical warfare, but dozens of people reportedly died in an alleged chemical attack on Douma a rebel-controlled town, in the Eastern Ghouta region in Syria. More news to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya.