- Nine people died in an accident between a Greenfuel sugar cane truck and a kombi in Manzvire, 10km from Checheche, Manicaland today, with 17 passengers instead of the authorised 15 passengers.
- ACCIDENT: AN INTERCAPE BUS from Johannesburg South Africa to Malawi overturned this morning in Nyanda, about 15 kilometres from Masvingo.
- GEORGE HW BUSH, Ex US PRESIDENT (94), father of George W Bush, has died aged 94.
- LABOUR MP LlOYD RUSSELL-MOYLE HAS TOLD told the House of Commons he is HIV positive during a debate about World AIDs Day.
- INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,
GLOBAL ALLIES, US, FRANCE AND BRITAIN are reportedly likely to launching a military strike as early as the end of this week against Syria, possibly with France in the lead rather than the US and send out a global message on unity about enforcing the prohibitions on chemical weapons and counter Syria’s political and military support from Russia and Iran’
The real risk is that Russian military are on the ground in Syria and there is a potential of the allies military strike hitting a Russian entity and sparking amuch more serious, threat or global war.
This came as the US President Donald Trump promised a “forceful” response, and he along with his Defence Secretary, James Mattis, cancelled travel plans this week in response to an alleged chemical attack in Syria.
Russian representative has said, “I would once again beseech you to refrain from the plans that you’re currently developing,” Moscow’s UN envoy Vasily Nebenzia said on Tuesday.
He warned the US that it will “bear responsibility” for any “illegal military adventure” it carries out.
President Bashar al-Assad’s Syrian government receives military support from Russia and denies using any chemical warfare, but dozens of people reportedly died in an alleged chemical attack on Douma a rebel-controlled town, in the Eastern Ghouta region in Syria. More news to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya.