- A SENIOR SCOTLAND YARD officer has been convicted of possessing a video showing a child being sexually abused.
- Swedish prosecutors drop their preliminary investigation into rape allegation against WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, ending a seven-year legal standoff.
- BULAWAYO BULLY BOY (16) arrested for allegedly demanding protection fee and stabbing another boy (16) thrice with an Okapi knife
- Johanne Masowe eChishanu apostolic sect leader Edward Manyara (67) has died in an accident at Maplanka area, along the Harare-Bulawayo Highway.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA APPOINTS two new Permanent Secretaries, Engineer Silibaziso Chizwina and Dr John Basera
ZIMBABWE GOVERNMENT has lost millions due to a lax internal control systems, pilferage and violation of tender procedures at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, unearthing the obvious corruption across the Zanu pf regime.
An audit by the AG Mildred Chiri in her 2017 audited report tabled in the National Assembly last month, shows that Zimbabwe’s Treasury paid US$140 million to international creditors without supporting documents.
Government’s issuance register for TBs and bonds is in shambles,making it a daunting task to trace missing or unrecorded commercial paper. More to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya.