- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
ZIMBABWE GOVERNMENT has lost millions due to a lax internal control systems, pilferage and violation of tender procedures at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, unearthing the obvious corruption across the Zanu pf regime.
An audit by the AG Mildred Chiri in her 2017 audited report tabled in the National Assembly last month, shows that Zimbabwe’s Treasury paid US$140 million to international creditors without supporting documents.
Government’s issuance register for TBs and bonds is in shambles,making it a daunting task to trace missing or unrecorded commercial paper. More to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya.