- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
ZIMBABWE GOVERNMENT has lost millions due to a lax internal control systems, pilferage and violation of tender procedures at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, unearthing the obvious corruption across the Zanu pf regime.
An audit by the AG Mildred Chiri in her 2017 audited report tabled in the National Assembly last month, shows that Zimbabwe’s Treasury paid US$140 million to international creditors without supporting documents.
Government’s issuance register for TBs and bonds is in shambles,making it a daunting task to trace missing or unrecorded commercial paper. More to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya.