- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
ZIMBABWE GOVERNMENT has lost millions due to a lax internal control systems, pilferage and violation of tender procedures at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, unearthing the obvious corruption across the Zanu pf regime.
An audit by the AG Mildred Chiri in her 2017 audited report tabled in the National Assembly last month, shows that Zimbabwe’s Treasury paid US$140 million to international creditors without supporting documents.
Government’s issuance register for TBs and bonds is in shambles,making it a daunting task to trace missing or unrecorded commercial paper. More to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya.