- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
ZIMBABWE GOVERNMENT has lost millions due to a lax internal control systems, pilferage and violation of tender procedures at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, unearthing the obvious corruption across the Zanu pf regime.
An audit by the AG Mildred Chiri in her 2017 audited report tabled in the National Assembly last month, shows that Zimbabwe’s Treasury paid US$140 million to international creditors without supporting documents.
Government’s issuance register for TBs and bonds is in shambles,making it a daunting task to trace missing or unrecorded commercial paper. More to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya.