- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
At at Zimbabweans are struggling with the unavailability of cash, expensive items in shops and prefer to import cheap basic household products and food from neighbouring countries, Mugabe’s Zanu regime has decided broaden the list goods and products under imports restriction by the Ministry’s Statutory Instrument 64 of 2016:-Control of Goods (Open General Import Licence).
This comes only a month after the government placed import ban restrictions upon a total of 36 goods.
The restricted goods included canned fruits,bottled water, salad cream, mayonnaise, jam, peanut butter, mahewu, vegetables, pizza,flavoured milks, yoghurts, ice creams, dairy juice blends,cultured milk, cheese, coffee creamers, white petroleum jellies, camphor creams, body creams along with plastic pipes.
Although to the ‘Discerning Eye, newzimbabwevision the government argues that the full list of goods was drawn up by the private sector, this does not absolve the Government of blame over the resultant confusion and suffering endured by the masses. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.