- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
President Robert Mugabe is said to be a proud grandfather after her daughter gave birth to a boy.
Bona gave birth in the Far East.
She preferred to give birth on foreign soil saying she was more familiar with the medical personnel there.
Mugabe disclosed last week that her daughter- Bona is in the Far East and about to give birth.
He said his wife Grace had to rush there.
Bona married to Simba Chikore at a lavish wedding on March 1, 2014.
Since their wedding, the issue of the pair having a child has been the subject of social media speculation for some time now.
Bona’s traditional marriage was held at Mugabe’s Zvimba rural home in August 2013 Source: Byo24News