- Botswana Gvt Director of Health Shipayagae, places all 57 MPs in quarantine after a parliamentary nurse tested positive for Covid-19,
- MDC ALLIANCE VP NCUBE calls for the resignation of Senators Komichi, Mudzuri and Mwonzora , for openly associating themselves with a recent court order that invalidated Nelson Chamisa's tenure as leader of the MDC opposition.
- LESSONS FOR AFRICA'S LEADERS AND THE PEOPLE REGARDING FIRST WORLD-case in Point British PM, Johnson coronavirus hospitalisation in the London St Thomas Hospital ICU
- UK coronavirus: record daily death toll of 938 in 24 hrs, as PM Johnson faces a 4th night in an Intensive Care Unit in Hospital
- 'HOLDERS OF IMMIGRATION PERMITS AND VISAS which expire during the Corona virus lockdown can continue to stay'- Ministry of Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage said Statutory Instrument 83 of 2020
President Robert Mugabe is said to be a proud grandfather after her daughter gave birth to a boy.
Bona gave birth in the Far East.
She preferred to give birth on foreign soil saying she was more familiar with the medical personnel there.
Mugabe disclosed last week that her daughter- Bona is in the Far East and about to give birth.
He said his wife Grace had to rush there.
Bona married to Simba Chikore at a lavish wedding on March 1, 2014.
Since their wedding, the issue of the pair having a child has been the subject of social media speculation for some time now.
Bona’s traditional marriage was held at Mugabe’s Zvimba rural home in August 2013 Source: Byo24News