- BREAKING NEWS: High Court judge Christopher Dube-Banda orders VP Rtd Chiwenga ordered to return children to his estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa-Chiwenga within 24 hours
- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
Last year, she embarked on countrywide rallies dubbed “meet-the-people tours” during which she unleashed acerbic attacks on Mujuru, accusing her of a host of offences chief among them being a plot to topple her husband President Robert Mugabe, and demanding that she resigns from government.
Shortly afterwards Mujuru was fired along with several other ministers and party heavyweights including Presidential Affairs minister Didymus Mutasa, Energy minister Dzikamai Mavhaire and party spokesperson Rugare Gumbo.
The current round of rallies could herald the start of another round of rallies as renewed factionalism escalates in the ruling Zanu PF party. Source: Byo24News