- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
An image of a photoshopped $100 USD note with Grace Mugabe’s face has gone viral online.
The manipulated note is written:
“REPUBLIC OF ZIMBABWE”
“100 BOND””In Honor of Dr. Cde Mai Mugabe, A vision for the Nation”. by Moyo Roy source-bulawayo24