- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Leaders of the Zimbabwe Diamond Workers’ Union (ZDWU) appeared before the Justice Mayor Wadyajena-led Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Youth and Indigenisation, where they claimed they were often sidelined resulting in government losing US$15 billion in revenue.
They alleged managers claimed Zimbabwe Diamond Mining Company was owned by Grace, while Anjin was owned by the military. Further pressed by the committee if they had evidence of ownership of the companies by the three, some of the workers chickened out and could not substantiate the claims.Source: newsday