- BREAKING NEWS: High Court judge Christopher Dube-Banda orders VP Rtd Chiwenga ordered to return children to his estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa-Chiwenga within 24 hours
- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
Grace claims that President Robert Mugabe, 91, , will one day leave office and that day will come when Mugabe will noo longer be there and the people of Zimbabwe will regret and miss Robert Mugabe’s leadership.
Grace Mugabe, ‘Robert Mugabe’s wife, the first lady claims her Zanu PF leader husband had made huge sacrifices for the nation and wanted the best for the future generations of the country.
She went so far as to claim that not many people can make the sacrifices that Mugabe make for Zimbabwe, who sacrifices all to represent his people and wants the best for the present and future generations of the nation.
Grace is also the same individual who has claimed before that her husband, Robert Mugabe maintains his position in office even though he has reached an advanced age of 91 because ‘God wanted him to’.