- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
- 134 MORE DOCTORS DISMISSED AFTER 77 WERE FIRED last week for absenteeism. So far 213 disciplinary hearings have been conducted and 211 doctors found guilty.
- A KAGUVI BARRACKS soldier Aaron Taurai Mlambo committed suicide using his service gun, an AK 47 rifle after shooting his wife Evelyn Madawo (24) and injuring her 41-year-old mother Nomari Madawo following a misunderstanding in Manyame Park, Chitungwiza. Paul Ngwenya
Grace claims that President Robert Mugabe, 91, , will one day leave office and that day will come when Mugabe will noo longer be there and the people of Zimbabwe will regret and miss Robert Mugabe’s leadership.
Grace Mugabe, ‘Robert Mugabe’s wife, the first lady claims her Zanu PF leader husband had made huge sacrifices for the nation and wanted the best for the future generations of the country.
She went so far as to claim that not many people can make the sacrifices that Mugabe make for Zimbabwe, who sacrifices all to represent his people and wants the best for the present and future generations of the nation.
Grace is also the same individual who has claimed before that her husband, Robert Mugabe maintains his position in office even though he has reached an advanced age of 91 because ‘God wanted him to’.