- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
Grace claims that President Robert Mugabe, 91, , will one day leave office and that day will come when Mugabe will noo longer be there and the people of Zimbabwe will regret and miss Robert Mugabe’s leadership.
Grace Mugabe, ‘Robert Mugabe’s wife, the first lady claims her Zanu PF leader husband had made huge sacrifices for the nation and wanted the best for the future generations of the country.
She went so far as to claim that not many people can make the sacrifices that Mugabe make for Zimbabwe, who sacrifices all to represent his people and wants the best for the present and future generations of the nation.
Grace is also the same individual who has claimed before that her husband, Robert Mugabe maintains his position in office even though he has reached an advanced age of 91 because ‘God wanted him to’.