- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
President Robert Mugabe’s wife the First Lady Grace Mugabe who has been off the political radar for at least a month while in Singapore for her grandson Simbanashe Chikore’s birth, will this week be in for Bulawayo for a two-day Bulawayo Zim-Asset Conference.
Her grandson Simbanashe Chikore is her daughter Bona’s son.
Fifteen out of the 17 invited ministers had confirmed their attendance by yesterday for the Friday and Saturday event at the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair Hall 3.Grace Mugabe is expected to be the Guest of honour with at least 15 already confirmed Cabinet ministers in attendance on Friday and Saturday at the Bulawayo Zim-Asset Conference event at the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair’s Hall 3.