- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
President Robert Mugabe’s wife the First Lady Grace Mugabe who has been off the political radar for at least a month while in Singapore for her grandson Simbanashe Chikore’s birth, will this week be in for Bulawayo for a two-day Bulawayo Zim-Asset Conference.
Her grandson Simbanashe Chikore is her daughter Bona’s son.
Fifteen out of the 17 invited ministers had confirmed their attendance by yesterday for the Friday and Saturday event at the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair Hall 3.Grace Mugabe is expected to be the Guest of honour with at least 15 already confirmed Cabinet ministers in attendance on Friday and Saturday at the Bulawayo Zim-Asset Conference event at the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair’s Hall 3.