- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
First Lady Grace Mugabe was yesterday showered with fawning birthday messages by government departments and parastatals as she turned 50 yesterday.
Dozens of politicians, business people, and services chiefs have gone into a frenzy, send congratulatory messages to the First Lady, Grace Mugabe, as she celebrates her 50th birthday.
The bootlicking by ministers and heads of parastatals has traditionally been reserved for Grace’s 91-year-old husband President Robert Mugabe.
Grace, a former secretary who married Mugabe in 1996 after the death of his first wife Sally, will be feted at a lavish party to held at the First Family’s posh “Blue Roof” residence in Borrowdale, Harare, tomorrow.
She is now touted as one of Mugabe’s potential successors and Zanu PF officials who dominate parastatals’ top management and government departments booked acres of space in the State media to ingratiate themselves with the party’s new power broker.
Information Communication Technology minister Supa Mandiwanzira and officials in his ministry led the bootlicking.
Messages have been placed in the media seemingly to prove their undying love and loyalty to Grace. – Source-newsday
photo-Grace and Robert Mugabe wedding in 1996-buzzsouthafrica