- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
First Lady Grace Mugabe was yesterday showered with fawning birthday messages by government departments and parastatals as she turned 50 yesterday.
Dozens of politicians, business people, and services chiefs have gone into a frenzy, send congratulatory messages to the First Lady, Grace Mugabe, as she celebrates her 50th birthday.
The bootlicking by ministers and heads of parastatals has traditionally been reserved for Grace’s 91-year-old husband President Robert Mugabe.
Grace, a former secretary who married Mugabe in 1996 after the death of his first wife Sally, will be feted at a lavish party to held at the First Family’s posh “Blue Roof” residence in Borrowdale, Harare, tomorrow.
She is now touted as one of Mugabe’s potential successors and Zanu PF officials who dominate parastatals’ top management and government departments booked acres of space in the State media to ingratiate themselves with the party’s new power broker.
Information Communication Technology minister Supa Mandiwanzira and officials in his ministry led the bootlicking.
Messages have been placed in the media seemingly to prove their undying love and loyalty to Grace. – Source-newsday
photo-Grace and Robert Mugabe wedding in 1996-buzzsouthafrica