- ZANU PF CANDIDATES LIST FOR Bulawayo, Matabeleland South, Matabeleland North, Midlands, and Masvingo.
- NEWSFLASH: 'MDC T AND ZANU PF have refused to commit to gender equality and 50-50 representation' OpenParly
- ROME THE ITALIAN CAPITAL, CELEBRATES ITS 2,770th BIRTHDAY ON 21 APRIL, with events lasting until Sunday 23 April
- BREAKING NEWS: ZIMBABWE'S FORMER POLICE commissioner-general Augustine Chihuri discovered at his wife's family home in Malawi
- MDC-T SECRETARY GENERAL DOUGLAS MWONZORA'S daughter ditches Chamisa faction for Thokozani Khuphe faction.
Goreraza allegedly misled the court two weeks ago when he appeared before Harare provincial magistrate Vakayi Douglas Chikwekwe on a charge of fatally running over a city vagrant.
However NewsDay claims that it has it on good record that Goreraza’s divorce matter was still pending at the High Court under case number HC11013/14.
According to the court papers, President Robert Mugabe’s step son filed for divorce against Gladys Chiedza Goreraza (nee Chiwaya) on December 11 last year and the matter was yet to be entertained by the judges of the High Court.
Goreraza told the court that he was a divorcee who was looking after his minor child with his “former” wife.
Goreraza’s submission, however, persuaded Chikwekwe to spare him a jail term and instead fined him $800 for an offence which often attracts incarceration and cancellation of the driver’s licence or prohibition from driving for a certain period. Source: newsday.