- FULL ONSLAUGHT ATTACK ON THE ELECTORATE BY MNANGAGWA Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats- wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'Mdc T Obert Gutu allegedly threatens to derail the much touted about MDC Alliance by contesting Biti's Harare East constituency'
- Police have blocked today's MDC Alliance rally in Harare's Glenview suburb meant to launch opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai's campaign as leader of the MDC Alliance ahead of elections due in five months
- Zacc gives the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA)a docket alleging abuse of office and obstruction of the course of justice by ex VP Phelekezela Mphoko while he was still in government
- At least ten burnt to death in crash after kombi driver fell asleep at the wheel near the 25km peg along Mvurwi - Guruve highway this morning
Goreraza allegedly misled the court two weeks ago when he appeared before Harare provincial magistrate Vakayi Douglas Chikwekwe on a charge of fatally running over a city vagrant.
However NewsDay claims that it has it on good record that Goreraza’s divorce matter was still pending at the High Court under case number HC11013/14.
According to the court papers, President Robert Mugabe’s step son filed for divorce against Gladys Chiedza Goreraza (nee Chiwaya) on December 11 last year and the matter was yet to be entertained by the judges of the High Court.
Goreraza told the court that he was a divorcee who was looking after his minor child with his “former” wife.
Goreraza’s submission, however, persuaded Chikwekwe to spare him a jail term and instead fined him $800 for an offence which often attracts incarceration and cancellation of the driver’s licence or prohibition from driving for a certain period. Source: newsday.