- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
Goreraza allegedly misled the court two weeks ago when he appeared before Harare provincial magistrate Vakayi Douglas Chikwekwe on a charge of fatally running over a city vagrant.
However NewsDay claims that it has it on good record that Goreraza’s divorce matter was still pending at the High Court under case number HC11013/14.
According to the court papers, President Robert Mugabe’s step son filed for divorce against Gladys Chiedza Goreraza (nee Chiwaya) on December 11 last year and the matter was yet to be entertained by the judges of the High Court.
Goreraza told the court that he was a divorcee who was looking after his minor child with his “former” wife.
Goreraza’s submission, however, persuaded Chikwekwe to spare him a jail term and instead fined him $800 for an offence which often attracts incarceration and cancellation of the driver’s licence or prohibition from driving for a certain period. Source: newsday.