- US SENATE calls for arms sale Saudi Arabia ban with democrats and Republicans agreeing on sanctions on Saudi Arabia because of the Jamal Khashoggi murder at the Saudi Embassy in Turkey.
- FESTIVE SEASON ACCIDENTS: At least 40 people died last night after a Brooklyn bus from Zvishavane to the South Africa Musina exploded into flames on Thursday night.
- CHAMISA 'brands supporters as “stupid” for undertaking an unnecessary demonstration that resulted in the death of 6 people' and damage to property on 1 August 2018.
- CARLIFORNIA WILDFIRES -63 DEAD, 600 MISSING-The death toll continues to rise in Carlifornia where two major fires are still burning and several fires have been contained.
- SHOCKING: MNANGAGWA leads destruction of Christianity by endorsing the Korean cult led by Hak Ja Han Moon, allegedly 'the only-begotten daughter of God, and True Mother,the new messiah replacing Jesus '
This disaster resulted in the plant and one of the silos catching fire and severe damage to the silo’s foundation and escape route which were ripped up and thrown metres away from the storage facility due to the explosion.
Three people were rescued, along with one who was affected by carbon monoxide as he attempted to rescue others, but survived after being resuscitated by medical personnel.
It is reported that at least four people may have been trapped inside the silo whose valves opened up, causing grain to be released into the tunnel which forms part of the emergency escape routes from the silo.
Rtd Air Chief Marshall Perrance Shiri who is the outgoing Minister of Lands, Agriculture and Rural Resettlement,rushed by air to the scene of accident at the Lions Den GMB depot which is Zimbabwe’s largest grain storage facility and considered a national strategic institution.
The disaster occured soon after Shiri had announced that Zimbabwe’s beef and cotton are in high demand in Europe. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 157,957
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,519 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,378 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,592 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.