- 'SHEFFIELD UK Zimbabwean facing UK deportation as 2,500 Zimbabwean failed asylum seekers face 'repatriation in exchange for aid money', according to reports.'
- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
GUKURAHUNDI clean up of Matebeleland leaders: after blocking coronation of Ndebele king, removal of ex VP Mphoko now VP Mohadi as Zanu pf destroy Matebeleland….Interesting!
Mliswa to expose Kembo Mohadi
President Mnangagwa’s nephew Norton Member of Parliament Temba Mliswa has threatened to expose Vice President Kembo Mohadi over corruption scandals. He fiurther called for the firing of the Vice Presiddnt highlighting that the corruption happening in Matabeleland is unprecedented.
Mliswa revealed this while celebrating the disbandment of the Anti-Corruption Commission after they sent in their resignation letters on Thursday.
“This is a move in the right direction Emmerson Mnangagwa Goodbye Goodson Nguni.” Mliswa said. “It’s now time for you to move to the corrupt Ministers in Cabinet beginning with Vice President Kembo Mohadi. Judging from the evidence I’ll produce it appears the level of corruption in the South is unprecedented.”
The Anti-Corruption Commissioners led by Dr. Whambira resignd enmasse on Thursday after reports that Voice President Constantino Guvheya Chiwenga accused them of factionalism and being too aligned to [President Mnangagwa.
Mohadi has previously being linked to a string of cases involved illegal takeover of farms, torture and murder.
In 2016 when he was security minister Kembo Mohadi and another businessman called John Moyo lost a case in which they illegally removed one Reginald Dawson from being the Nerry Investments director.
Mohadi and Moyo on December 13, 2011 purportedly convened an annual general meeting of Nerry Investments in Beitbridge, chaired by Mohadi, where they resolved that Dawson be removed as a director in his absence.
Mohadi and Moyo purportedly took over control of the company, triggering a series of court actions, as Dawson challenged the move.
Mohadi is currently involved in a messy divorce case with his estranged wife Tambudzani Mohadi. Source – Byo24