- Boris Johnson Johnon who is expecting his second child with Carrie is in December confirms he has six children
- AFTER 42 MILION CORONAVIRUS CASES AND OVER 670,000 deaths, US eases coronavirus travel restrictions, re-opening to passengers from the UK, EU and other nations.
- BREAKING NEWS: South Africa Johannesburg's Zimbabwean mayor Jolee Dee Matongo who was elected only last month, has died in a car crash
- A BBC Panorama investigation has found evidence that suggests one of Britain's biggest companies paid a bribe to the former Zimbabwean leader Robert Mugabe
- ANCIENT WORLD'S BIGGEST tree, by volume on Earth, 275ft (83m) General Sherman, about 2,500 years old in California's world-famous Sequoia National Park is wrapped with fire-resistant blankets.
According to the ZRP National Spokesperson, Senior Assistant Commissioner Charity Charamba, members of Ruwa’s Solomon Mujuru Housing Cooperative led by Cde Oswell Gwanzura and Cde Petronella Kagonye aligned Shingiriro Housing Cooperative this Thursday morning, engaged in a fight following the removal of pegs from the disputed Solomio Farm by Kagonye’s faction of youths on Monday.
The melee resulted in a dog dying from a gunshot when Kagonye’s body guard fired a shot at the Gwanzura aligned youths.
Meanwhile, Harare South Housing Union, the Apex Board and Hilarious Housing Cooperative also clashed this Thursday morning over allocations and evictions, with the squabble only calming after the involvement of security forces.
The three parties however say they have resolved their differences, citing miscommunication as the cause for the disturbances.
Of late, Harare and its surroundings has seen an influx of leadership wrangles and land ownership, with unregistered cooperatives putting up Zanu-PF and national flags on unsanctioned land, and using party senior officials to authenticate their settlements. Source: zbc