- BREAKING NEWS: High Court judge Christopher Dube-Banda orders VP Rtd Chiwenga ordered to return children to his estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa-Chiwenga within 24 hours
- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
According to the ZRP National Spokesperson, Senior Assistant Commissioner Charity Charamba, members of Ruwa’s Solomon Mujuru Housing Cooperative led by Cde Oswell Gwanzura and Cde Petronella Kagonye aligned Shingiriro Housing Cooperative this Thursday morning, engaged in a fight following the removal of pegs from the disputed Solomio Farm by Kagonye’s faction of youths on Monday.
The melee resulted in a dog dying from a gunshot when Kagonye’s body guard fired a shot at the Gwanzura aligned youths.
Meanwhile, Harare South Housing Union, the Apex Board and Hilarious Housing Cooperative also clashed this Thursday morning over allocations and evictions, with the squabble only calming after the involvement of security forces.
The three parties however say they have resolved their differences, citing miscommunication as the cause for the disturbances.
Of late, Harare and its surroundings has seen an influx of leadership wrangles and land ownership, with unregistered cooperatives putting up Zanu-PF and national flags on unsanctioned land, and using party senior officials to authenticate their settlements. Source: zbc