- UK had 77 Coronavirus Deaths in the last 24 Hours, Bringing total To 36,870 deaths
- SA cops arrested a Zim woman (35) and 4 others aged between 28 and 42 found with smuggled cigarettes along the N1 highway in Limpopo province, worth thousands of Rands
- JK ROWLING HAS OFFERED TO PAY A YEAR'S SALARY TO THE PERSON who posted the “unauthorised” Civil Service tweet criticising Boris Johnson as “arrogant and offensive.
- UK LADY DONATES TO a soup kitchen where Samantha Murozoki is feeding the hungry with porridge at her Chitungwiza base.
- 'TWO WHITE MALINDELA VIGILANTES AND COPS IN A PRADO VEHICLE, shot and killed a ‘naked’ man dead in Bulawayo'.
Foreign Affairs minister Simbarashe Mumbengegwi has dismissed claims that flamboyant businessman Wicknell Chivayo bought air tickets for stranded 32 females in Kuwait.
He said government had already secured 25 tickets to bring back the women when Chivayo chipped in.
“The government of Zimbabwe takes its responsibility seriously to protect its citizens and by the time we got aid from Chivayo and Philip Chiyangwa, we had already secured 25 tickets for the girls” said the minister.
“So if that’s not being serious enough, I don’t know what is,” he said.
Mumbengegwi said government had assisted nearly 40 women to return back home from Kuwait, although this has not been publicised.
Over 200 Zimbabwean women fell victim to human trafficking in Kuwait. By Thobekile Zhou. Source: Byo24News