- 'FINANCE minister appointment of William Mutumanje a.k.a Acie Lumumba, with three unresolved fraud cases and accused of "lying" that he had obtained a degree from the prestigious Harvard University, plus controversial sex tape is shocking!'
- 'MDC HIJACKED BY DICTATORS "there is no vacancy" sounds familiar and synonymous with zanupf'-Former MDC legislator Norman Mpofu
- INFERTILITY: FIRST LADY WARNS THAT stress, excessive smoking, alcohol, genetically abnormalities, fibroids, endometriosis ,pesticides or radiation are some of the causes of infertility .
- 'VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA at his Hwedza rural homestead, warned that fake prophets in Zimbabwe , singling out Talent (Muzuva) who falsely use the name of God to attack the national leadership and extort money from the suffering public will be no more'.
- 'FORMER LIB DEM LEADER AND ALSO FORMER BRITISH VICE PM, lands six figure Facebook Job at Silicon Valley , Carlifonia USA' .
A GWERU pastor who solicited for sex from a self-confessed prostitute and failed to settle the full US$20 bill for services rendered ended up being extorted about US$2 000 by the woman who was threatening to expose his shenanigans.
This came out when Pastor Penias Kadungure of the Presbyterian Church in Gweru appeared before civil court magistrate Miss Judith Taruvinga applying for a peace order against the hooker, Caroline Guduza, of Riverside suburb.
Miss Taruvinga granted Pastor Kadungure the peace order.
“Order is granted. Respondent (Caroline Guduza) is barred from calling the Applicant or communicating with him in whatever manner or through agents. Respondent is further ordered to desist from extorting any money from the Applicant and making any threats of whatever nature,” ruled the magistrate.
Guduza told Miss Taruvinga that she was a prostitute who operates from Gweru’s Central Business District.
She said she was first hired for sex by Pastor Kadungure in May last year and went on to charge him US$20.
“He said he had $15 and so he gave me his cellphone number so that I call him for the remainder. The following day I asked him for my balance which he didn’t have. He said his wife was a teacher outside Gweru and we would communicate during the week till Friday when she returned home. I didn’t extort money from him because we were now in a relationship. I also didn’t know that he was a pastor. He told me that he was a civil servant,” said Guduza.
She said Pastor Kadungure made her relocate to her new lodgings in Riverside suburb since he was now paying her rentals and buying food.
Guduza said the man of cloth even barred her from sleeping with other men. “He said he had problems with his wife and he would visit me time and again until sometime in August when he said he was terminating our relationship,” she said.
In his affidavit, Pastor Kadungure said he met Guduza at a food outlet in Gweru in May last year. “That time things were unwell at home and I was trying to refresh. Later I realised that she was a prostitute and I told her of my position to stop the whole issue because I’m a pastor,” said Pastor Kadungure.
He said Guduza then started extorting money from him threatening to expose their affair to the public.
“She calls or texts demanding money of which I don’t have and I’m borrowing from friends because I’m afraid of being exposed by her,” Pastor Kadungure said.
He said because of his association with Guduza, he was now deep in debt.
“I have been siphoned monthly rentals, utility costs, food costs and I told her back in May that I needed to stop paying but she refused and threatened me with unspecified action,” Pastor Kadungure said.
When he filed the application, he said he had lost US$900 to the woman but yesterday, Pastor Kadungure told The Chronicle that he had erred in his “moment of madness” and the money had gone up to US$2 000.
“I gave her about US$2 000 to buy her silence and it was becoming too much. But please don’t publish this. My life will be ruined. It was a moment of madness on my part,” he said. — By Patrick Chitumba, source-chronicle
photo–Presbyterean pastor Penias Kadungure