- Nine people died in an accident between a Greenfuel sugar cane truck and a kombi in Manzvire, 10km from Checheche, Manicaland today, with 17 passengers instead of the authorised 15 passengers.
- ACCIDENT: AN INTERCAPE BUS from Johannesburg South Africa to Malawi overturned this morning in Nyanda, about 15 kilometres from Masvingo.
- GEORGE HW BUSH, Ex US PRESIDENT (94), father of George W Bush, has died aged 94.
- LABOUR MP LlOYD RUSSELL-MOYLE HAS TOLD told the House of Commons he is HIV positive during a debate about World AIDs Day.
- INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Employees on were seen on Saturday demonstrating over the closure of the shop, arguing that Haddon Sly management did not notify them despite owing them wages, originally having cut down their working hours to two weeks a month.
Haddon and Sly Limited was established in Bulawayo shortly after the arrival of the settler column in 1894 as a general dealer by two traders who merged their businesses to kill offf competition from other entrepreneurs.
The original Haddon Sly structure was demolished in 1907 and replaced with the current structure. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 158,641
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,539 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,419 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,621 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya