- 'A Zimbabwe prophet from Maphisa raped an 18-year-old teenager under the pretext of healing her and infected her with an STI '.
- A speeding Zimbabwe National Water Authority (ZINWA) car overturned along Mazowe -Mvurwi and killed one passenger on Monday.
- A ZIMBABWEAN TRANSGENDER woman has successfully won her appeal at the South African High Court, stopping that country's immigration department from deporting her.
- EVIDENCE OF GRAIN MARKETING BOARD (GMB) maize subsidy abuse scam through allocation of grain to undeserving people who would divert it onto the black market and neighbouring countries as far as the Democratic Republic of Congo,
- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
Addressing thousands of Zanu-PF supporters in the high-density suburb of Mbare in Harare during one of her Meet the People rallies Grace said many had tried to remove the aged leader but had failed because he was anointed and would die in office.
“We must thank God that we have a leader like VaMugabe. He is a strong man and has a vision for his people. That is a leader we want. Leadership is not forced on people. If you are a leader, they will love you,” she said.
Grace said Mugabe had lived long because Zimbabweans needed his wisdom, and that all African countries yearned to have a leader like him, referring to outgoing United States ambassador to Zimbabwe Bruce Wharton’s remark that Mugabe was a lion of Africa.Source: newsday