- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Addressing thousands of Zanu-PF supporters in the high-density suburb of Mbare in Harare during one of her Meet the People rallies Grace said many had tried to remove the aged leader but had failed because he was anointed and would die in office.
“We must thank God that we have a leader like VaMugabe. He is a strong man and has a vision for his people. That is a leader we want. Leadership is not forced on people. If you are a leader, they will love you,” she said.
Grace said Mugabe had lived long because Zimbabweans needed his wisdom, and that all African countries yearned to have a leader like him, referring to outgoing United States ambassador to Zimbabwe Bruce Wharton’s remark that Mugabe was a lion of Africa.Source: newsday