- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
HARARE ACTING WATER DIRECTOR, Hosiah Chisango has reportedly warned that water consumption by families is too high averaging between 800 and 1000 litres a day per family. He reportedly indicated that city of Harare will install water flow restriction meters on every household and restrict the consumption drastically to just 300 litres a day per family as water is now a scarce resource. ….More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.
Zanu PF National Political Commissar also the Local Government Minister Saviour Kasukure sitted centre, President Robert Mugabe sitted right, Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa left and Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko leaning over, just between Kasukuwere and Mugabe