- CHIPINGE Lushof ,white farmer JF Johannes (36), mistook his black employee for a stray dog and shot him
- CHIEF CHARUMBIRA loses more land to Nemanwa clan following government's decision to upgrade Nemamwa headmanship to a chieftainship
- HUAWEI the heart of political controversy and espionage allegations in UK, US and West, donates ICT equipment to UZ
- Zimbabwe Teachers Association (Zimta) with a membership of 40,000 has now withdrawn from the Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) on the grounds that ZCTU operates on partisan politics.
- ZIMBABWE GIVES OUT EXPIRED HIV /AIDS PILLS -Tenolam which expired in June 2018 , saying they are fine
HARARE CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT AREAS INCLUDING Avondale and the Avenues areas have had no water supply for a period of weeks so far, leaving people concerned about the rise of waterborne diseases across the City of Harare and easily across the nation of Zimbabwe. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya