- HOW TO BRAINWASH EDUCATED ZIMBABWEANS: MDC ALLIANCE DECLARES TUEDAY 21/8/18 A DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING FOR Zimbabweans.
- 'CHAMISA TURNED ELECTIONS INTO a "Chamisa thing" and not an MDC-T ISSUE, disregarded the MDCT roadmap to win elections, a crucial mistake for the Alliance of not concentrating on the grassroots '-former MDC-T legislator and advisor Mr Eddie Cross.
- BREAKING NEWS: THE ZIMBABWE JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION (JSC) HAS GRANTED Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC), the right to give a live broadcast of the long awaited proceedings of the Constitutional Court hearing on Wednesday the 22nd of August,
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT ELECT, EMMERSON MNANGAGWA ATTENDED THE 38th SADC Summit in Windhoek Namibia where he was elected the deputy chair on politics, defence and security of the Sadc
- IMRAN KHAN DECLARED PAKISTANI PRIME MINISTER- ' A COUNTRY WHERE CORRUPTION IS INSTITUTIONALISED'
In an unprecedented wave of the failed Zanu PF government, orchestrated redudancies, the Harare City Council has joined the bandwagon of dismissals by laying off a total of almost 3000 workers on three months’ notice, courtesy of the recent Supreme Court ruling.
To everyone’s surprise, these dismissals have been excecuted at atime that Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime is feigning concern by claiming that they are currently working on amending the Labour Act, to curtail the ruthless wave of dismissals.
The Supreme Court ruling has so far resulted in a total of more than of 22 000 workers losing their jobs on three months’ notice since the 17th of July 2015 is now above 22 000, a massive blow to the destitute Zimbabweans, whose main source of employment is now virtually that of fruit and vegetable vendors, irrespective of whether one is a graduate or uneducated individual.
To the discerning eye, this is typically proof that Mugabe’s ruthless, corrupt and illegitimate Zanu PF regime has created a failed Zimbabwe state. Mugabe’s regime, in their infamous NIKUV ballot win of 31st July 2013, had promised the electorate, the creation of 2 million jobs, but its now almost clear that this was a printing error in the Zanu PF Nikuv campaign manifesto as, in reality they have managed to create 2million unemployed and destitute citizens, whilst , through their heartless criminal activities, they have become filthy rich US$ multi millionaires. By Sibusiso Ngwenya, see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com.