- EMBATTLED SOUTH AFRICA Minister of Home Affairs, Mr Malusi Knowledge Nkanyezi Gigaba has resigned 'for the sake of the country and the African National Congress and save it from economic meltdown
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 7 OPPRESSION-'God fights for the oppressed, weak and meek'
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 6 CHARITY -'Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.' Luke 3:11
- BRAINWASHING GULLIBLE ZIMBABWEANS:Hak Ja Moon ,the Leader of a Korean cult, The Family Federation for World Peace and Unification, is landing at the National Sports Stadium
- TONNES of fish have died at Gweru's Anchor Yeast Dam - (Ngamo) -The fish are suspected of dying from contamination, and health officials fear disease outbreak, as people scoop up the dead fish and sell
In an unprecedented wave of the failed Zanu PF government, orchestrated redudancies, the Harare City Council has joined the bandwagon of dismissals by laying off a total of almost 3000 workers on three months’ notice, courtesy of the recent Supreme Court ruling.
To everyone’s surprise, these dismissals have been excecuted at atime that Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime is feigning concern by claiming that they are currently working on amending the Labour Act, to curtail the ruthless wave of dismissals.
The Supreme Court ruling has so far resulted in a total of more than of 22 000 workers losing their jobs on three months’ notice since the 17th of July 2015 is now above 22 000, a massive blow to the destitute Zimbabweans, whose main source of employment is now virtually that of fruit and vegetable vendors, irrespective of whether one is a graduate or uneducated individual.
To the discerning eye, this is typically proof that Mugabe’s ruthless, corrupt and illegitimate Zanu PF regime has created a failed Zimbabwe state. Mugabe’s regime, in their infamous NIKUV ballot win of 31st July 2013, had promised the electorate, the creation of 2 million jobs, but its now almost clear that this was a printing error in the Zanu PF Nikuv campaign manifesto as, in reality they have managed to create 2million unemployed and destitute citizens, whilst , through their heartless criminal activities, they have become filthy rich US$ multi millionaires. By Sibusiso Ngwenya, see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com.