- COMMAND HEALTH:President Mnangagwa has appointed RTD Gen VP Chiwenga as Minister of Health and Childcare with immediate effect.
- 'OFFENCE-DRIVING WHILE BLACK'- UK COPS STOP BLACK PLAYER for driving posh car
- ZANU PF Secretary for Administration Obert Mpofu who had said, "Hashtags come and go, but ZANU PF (@ZANUPF_Official) endures beyond the trending. Actually, we are the trend-setter. Above all, #ZimbabweanLivesMatter in the heart of ZANU PF's existence. This will remain beyond the trending."
- BEITBRIDGE Border Post closed yesterday after 5 Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) employees, tested positive for COVID-19
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, ZANU PF Harare South MP Tongai Mnangagwa tests Covid-19 positive
Zimbabwe is facing a terrible period with dams now running close to minimum usable level water flow.
Harare city council forewarned the public about forth coming water rationing schemes.
As promised, the water rationing regime has arrived and Harare City council has released the schedule which will cover residential areas as from the 23rd of January up until the 31st of May 2016.
The areas that will suffer this water rationing scheme include Mufakose, Inkomo, Budiriro,Glenview, Sublime,Norton Glennorah, ,Marimba and Willovale.
The water crisis is compounded by the drought brought on by the El-nino effect, which is a weather pattern affecting the globe, in a way that is predicted to cause mass starvation especially in worst hit areas including central to southern Africa. By Sibusiso Ngwenya