- A SENIOR SCOTLAND YARD officer has been convicted of possessing a video showing a child being sexually abused.
- Swedish prosecutors drop their preliminary investigation into rape allegation against WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, ending a seven-year legal standoff.
- BULAWAYO BULLY BOY (16) arrested for allegedly demanding protection fee and stabbing another boy (16) thrice with an Okapi knife
- Johanne Masowe eChishanu apostolic sect leader Edward Manyara (67) has died in an accident at Maplanka area, along the Harare-Bulawayo Highway.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA APPOINTS two new Permanent Secretaries, Engineer Silibaziso Chizwina and Dr John Basera
Zimbabwe is facing a terrible period with dams now running close to minimum usable level water flow.
Harare city council forewarned the public about forth coming water rationing schemes.
As promised, the water rationing regime has arrived and Harare City council has released the schedule which will cover residential areas as from the 23rd of January up until the 31st of May 2016.
The areas that will suffer this water rationing scheme include Mufakose, Inkomo, Budiriro,Glenview, Sublime,Norton Glennorah, ,Marimba and Willovale.
The water crisis is compounded by the drought brought on by the El-nino effect, which is a weather pattern affecting the globe, in a way that is predicted to cause mass starvation especially in worst hit areas including central to southern Africa. By Sibusiso Ngwenya