- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Harare City Council has indicated that it will soon launch blitz on residents who are owing it for water supply.
Harare residents Trust revealed the move saying the council was preparing to pounce on the residents soon.
“The City of Harare has indicated that it will unleash a blitz to disconnect water from residents who owe them money,” said the Trust.
“The HRT says water is a right and should not be disconnected from anyone at any given time. The City of Harare has to have a court order to effect the disconnections. Water is a right!” by Stephen Jake – Source-Bulawayo24