- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
- BOEING 787-9 DREAMLINER left Heathrow London at around 6am local time on Thursday and touched down in Sydney at 12.28pm on Friday 19 hours and 19 minutes after take-off,
- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
Harare City Council has indicated that it will soon launch blitz on residents who are owing it for water supply.
Harare residents Trust revealed the move saying the council was preparing to pounce on the residents soon.
“The City of Harare has indicated that it will unleash a blitz to disconnect water from residents who owe them money,” said the Trust.
“The HRT says water is a right and should not be disconnected from anyone at any given time. The City of Harare has to have a court order to effect the disconnections. Water is a right!” by Stephen Jake – Source-Bulawayo24