- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
Bernard Manyenyeni Harare mayor yesterday said the country needed serious rebranding as its image had been tarnished internationally.
Manyenyeni claimed he had been humiliated whenever he attended international conferences with different people, saying Zimbabwe needed “cleansing” as its image was bad.
Manyenyeni claimed there had been several incidents where he had been mocked during international meetings. His recent trip was to South Africa.
President Robert Mugabe was also recently humiliated by a Nigerian journalist where he was questioned on issues to do with the “bad image” of the country. – Source-newsday