- BUS DRIVER HIJACKS AND SETS SCHOOL BUS alight full of handcuffed children 'in retaliation' for migrant drownings
- CYCLONE IDAI VICTIMS (St Charles Lwanga High School students stranded with corpses)
- A woman (67) 'serial stowaway' sneaked past Chicago airport security, and boarded a plane to London without a ticket.
- MDC Alliance dismantling patriarchy towards a people’s movement, and promoting an inclusive people's movement that honours and respects women
- CYCLONE IDAI 300 bodies floating in water, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
Bernard Manyenyeni Harare mayor yesterday said the country needed serious rebranding as its image had been tarnished internationally.
Manyenyeni claimed he had been humiliated whenever he attended international conferences with different people, saying Zimbabwe needed “cleansing” as its image was bad.
Manyenyeni claimed there had been several incidents where he had been mocked during international meetings. His recent trip was to South Africa.
President Robert Mugabe was also recently humiliated by a Nigerian journalist where he was questioned on issues to do with the “bad image” of the country. – Source-newsday