- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
Last week, a least 27 informal traders were arrested while six were seriously injured when Harare municipal police fought running battles with street vendors as the bitter war to clean up the capital’s streets escalated.
The vendors were refusing to move from the central business district (CBD) to designated sites on the city’s outskirts.
The government had given vendors across the country until June 26 to leave undesignated trading sites, but the ultimatum was largely ignored.
Vendors said the government must first deliver on its promise of 2,2 million jobs made in the run-up to the 2013 elections. by Thobekile Zhou.Source: Byo24News