- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
Police in Harare yesterday summoned missing activist Itai Dzamara’s younger brother Patson, following a picture he released to the media claiming it was his sibling in captivity.
Patgson on Monday released an image he claimed to have obtained from state security agents, who allegedly implicated military intelligence, as being behind Dzamara’s abduction over 15 months ago.
The grainy picture showed a person said to be Dzamara in captivity sitting on the floor with hands tied behind his back, while his head was draped in a bandage like white cloth.
Patson said he was summoned by the police over the press conference held on Monday. Source: NewsDay