- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
- 'RYANAIR BOSS Michael O'Leary branded 'racist' after suggesting Muslim men should face extra searches at airports. because Muslim men 'are more likely to be terrorists'
A HARARE Polytechnic College student, who made headlines last week after images were leaked of her flashing her privates at adjudicators during a beauty pageant, appeared in court Monday.
Panashe Zhaware, 21, was charged with public indecency when she appeared before magistrate Blessing Murwisi.
She was remanded to October 21 for trial and released on $100 bail
Zhaware, who is represented by Harare lawyer Musindo Hungwe was not asked to plead when she appeared in court.
Prosecutor Patience Chimusaru told the court that Harare Polytechnic College held a modelling show in July this year.
Zhaware contested the pageant which was for the Miss Harare Polytechnic crown.
According to the prosecutor, nothing was reported amiss when other models went on stage.
However, when Zhaware’s turn came, she went on stage without her panties.
The prosecutor said the model held her dress and stretched it wide open exposing her genitals to everyone in the room.
Photos of the model exposing herself were leaked to a Harare tabloid, leading to investigations by the police.
Zhaware was subsequently arrested. source-newzimbabwe