- ACCIDENT: FOUR PEOPLE DIED and ten others were injured when a goods train collided with a Toyota Hiace commuter omnibus they were travelling in, at a railway level crossing near Windsor Park turnoff along Sansauce Road in Ruwa , Zimbabwe last night
- CHAMISA PROMISED YOU rural airports, sphaghetti type roads, bullet trains, Ndebele king and now Chamisa promises to install WIFI at each rural homestead,-wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'VICE PRESIDENT KEMBO MOHADI IS IN ICU IN SA,' - Jonathan Moyo
- MDC T DRAMA, BRAINS BEAT NUMBERS AS; Chamisa loses court case to Thokozani Khuphe over using the MDC T party name and loggo
- Despite a damning dossier of allegations of corruption and public disgruntlement against Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo, President Emmerson Mnangagwa has kept the controversial Wicknell Chivayo's Intratek company on the US$200 million Gwanda solar project.
HARARE mayor Councillor Bernard Manyenyeni has warned residents to consume or use the water from their taps at their own risk as council tap water, is partially treated because council has failed to secure adequate chemicals required in water purification due to lack of foreign currency,which is why residents are receiving dirty water in taps.
Harare council is short of main chemicals aluminium sulphate, sulphuric acid, HTH chlorine and activated carbon used to ensure that water is chemically safe to drink . Almost all the chemicals are imports.
Since 2013, several Harare suburbs have been running without water, while in other areas residents received contaminated dirty and smelly water and private boreholes in Harare are pumping contaminated water. Some people argue that the wanted chemicals might be stashed on farms in ex ministers houses like the hundreds of wheelchairs, bikes, expired seed, drugs, fertiliser and sugar beans so far confiscated by police from these Zanu pf Stalwarts.
If you live in Harare, think twice about that take away, where did the water come from that the food outlet, restaurant or hotel is giving you, where did the water that was used to wash your vegetables and other food as it was being prepared, then for cooking and also for you to sanitise your hand. With taps pouring out sewage, it actually makes sense for Harare people to scoop drinking, cooking, and bathing water from the toilet, whats the difference,…sh*t! Lets all sit back and watch how long it will be before we have another major out break of cholera and other water borne diseases.
If you are Zimbabwean how does it make you feel to realise after Mugabe created all this mess, Mnangagwa rewarded him with a US$10 million dollar package, yet Im sure they dont even need a tenth of that to purchase water purification terminals. Zimbabweans you are nothing to these filthy rich criminal Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats who now run the country,..wake up Zimbabwe! More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
. By Sibusiso Ngwenya