- DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION ANNOUNCES TRIPLE LOCK A-level and GCSE students in England - so results will be highest out of their estimated grades, their mocks and an optional written exam in the autumn.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SAYS ZIMBABWE'S Defence Forces must defend our motherland Zimbabwe from detractors, divisive elements and enemies and wave of aggression manifesting through illegal sanctions, asymmetrical warfare and hostile anti-Zimbabwe propaganda mounted on social media platforms, to break the unity within our forces, sticking to the narrative that Zimbabwe is under siege from Western nations, diplomats, the opposition,civil society and social media platforms, plotting to overthrow Mnangagwa's militarised Zanu pf regime, clearly trash for an annual defence forces day celebration. Thank covid for the lockdown, for once the public were not forced to go to stadiums to celebrate their own oppression by the Mnangagwa militarised Zanu pf regime.
- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
The driver of the haulage truck that recently encroached into the center lane and collided head-on with a commuter omnibus at Ngezi Bridge in Featherstone along the Harare-Beitbridge highway, killing 19 people, appeared at the Chivhu magistrates’ court over the weekend facing 19 counts of culpable homicide.
Jeremiah Haisoswi (30) of Epworth appeared before Magistrate Miss Rufaro Panavanhu charged with causing the deaths of 19 passengers who were in the commuter omnibus that was travelling from Murambinda to Harare.
The haulage truck that Haisoswi was driving encroached onto the lane of the commuter omnibus, resulting in the crash.
Sixteen people died on the spot while three others died on admission at Chivhu Hospital.
Haisoswi was remanded out of custody on free bail to July 16 for trial.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 206,372Members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,224 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.