- HOW TO BRAINWASH EDUCATED ZIMBABWEANS: MDC ALLIANCE DECLARES TUEDAY 21/8/18 A DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING FOR Zimbabweans.
- 'CHAMISA TURNED ELECTIONS INTO a "Chamisa thing" and not an MDC-T ISSUE, disregarded the MDCT roadmap to win elections, a crucial mistake for the Alliance of not concentrating on the grassroots '-former MDC-T legislator and advisor Mr Eddie Cross.
- BREAKING NEWS: THE ZIMBABWE JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION (JSC) HAS GRANTED Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC), the right to give a live broadcast of the long awaited proceedings of the Constitutional Court hearing on Wednesday the 22nd of August,
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT ELECT, EMMERSON MNANGAGWA ATTENDED THE 38th SADC Summit in Windhoek Namibia where he was elected the deputy chair on politics, defence and security of the Sadc
- IMRAN KHAN DECLARED PAKISTANI PRIME MINISTER- ' A COUNTRY WHERE CORRUPTION IS INSTITUTIONALISED'
- IMRAN KHAN DECLARED PAKISTANI PRIME MINISTER- ‘ A COUNTRY WHERE CORRUPTION IS INSTITUTIONALISED’
- MNANGAGWA, WHO ATTENDED 2018 DEFENCE FORCES DAY, WITH A MIGHTY SECURITY FORCE OF OVER 40 security aides at the National Sports Stadium, has now purchased an armoured Mercedes Benz S-Class limousine.
- ADVOCATES DALI MPOFU AND TEMBEKA NGCUKAITOBI FROM SOUTH AFRICA WHO are reportedly set to lead a legal team contesting President Mnangagwa’s election victory in the 30 July 2018 harmonised elections – cannot appear in court to argue for MDC-Alliance
- US SINGER ‘QUEEN OF SOUL’ ARETHA FRANKLIN (76) HAS DIED AFTER BATTLING CANCER The US singer, whose career spanned seven decades, passed away at her home in Detroit, Michigan, on Thursday, surrounded by her family.
- BREAKING NEWS: ZANU PF TO USE ITS MAJORITY IN PARLIAMENT TO MAKE NUMEROUS CONSTITUTIONAL CHANGES, including raising the minimum age for presidential aspirants from the current 40 year to 55, effectively making Chamisa (40) only eligible for Zimbabwe’s presidential office in 2033.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!